Systems Thinking Institute — Register Now!
March 29-31, 2017
To achieve desired results, challenges must be approached with a broad perspective and a set of proven concepts, habits and tools. This is the key to creating incremental change. This is Systems Thinking.
|ABOUT THE SYSTEMS THINKING INSTITUTE
The Systems Thinking Institute offers a unique opportunity to collaborate with like-minded individuals and educators who are eager to learn the important role Systems Thinking can play in schools, businesses and nearly every facet of life.
Participants will build their capacity to utilize a powerful set of habits and tools, foster a deeper understanding of dynamic systems in a complex world and become stronger, more dynamic leaders.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Educators (K-12, College and University)
- District and School Administrators
- Business Leaders
- Government Leaders
- Community Members
- Youth Program Leaders/Facilitators
There are three options for participation. They include:
- 1-Day Institute (March 29) — An in-depth overview of systems thinking and how it is being applied in Milwaukee classrooms. Includes sessions facilitated by local education and business leaders.
- 2-Day Workshops (March 30-31) — Participants will choose from a variety or workshops to take part in, with the goal of deepening the understanding of systems thinking and its application in schools and businesses.
- 3-Day Institute (March 29-31) — A combination of the above options.
For more information on each option, including full itineraries and session descriptions, please see below.
Stay in the know! Email us to receive regular updates and to be added to the event mailing list.
Download the flyer and share with others!